Welcome to the Saint James PTA
On behalf of the entire Parent Teacher Association Executive Board, welcome!
PTA Mission: The PTA at Saint James Elementary School fosters a cooperative relationship between the parents, faculty and staff of Saint James Elementary School for the enrichment of our children’s educational experience. Through volunteer efforts, fundraising endeavors and event planning, the PTA supports the educational, spiritual, physical and financial development of the Saint James Elementary School community.
What our funds raise: PTA funds are an essential part of the Saint James Elementary School budget. For example, PTA funds help support new curriculum material, technology, facility upgrades, school supplies, the school nurse and social worker, among others. We also support events such as Red Ribbon Week, New Family Social, Caresteps, and Catholic Schools Week.
Volunteers: Volunteers are essential to running all aspects of PTA activities. Our programs can only be successful with your help and support. Please reach out to any PTA member for volunteer opportunities.
See our 2018-2019 calendar of events below:
|August||Used Uniform Sale|| August 27
* Only these fundraisers can be used toward a percentage of PTA fundraising requirements.
To receive important school announcements including upcoming PTA events please register for our email list by visiting www.mysaintjames.com and look for the subscribe button in the left column.
We are looking forward to a great year. As always, please feel free to reach out to any of our Board Members with any questions!
|Deanna Ryan||Co-Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- PTA Program Handbook 2017-2018 (pdf) This document provides an overview of the structure of our PTA. This handbook serves as a guide to understanding the function of the PTA within Saint James School.
- PTA Program 2017-2018 Letter
- PTA Reimbursement and Cash Advance Form
- PTA Mission Statement
- PTA Meeting Minutes
- PTA Meeting Agendas
- PTA Constitution and By-Laws as set by the Trenton Diocesan Council of PTAs